Customise the default sorting of products on category pages
We’ve introduced a new feature wherein you can specify the sort order of products displayed in category pages. Sorting refers the manner in which the products are displayed, earlier this was set to default.
With this feature, we give you more flexibility to manage your category pages. To use this feature, you first need to install Choose Sort by options app on your store, if not already done.
You can select the desired sort option in the settings of the “Choose Sort By Options” app. Once selected it would be visible on the front end in the format you specified.
Here’s how you can use this feature:
- Click here, and enter your registered email ID
- You will be redirected to the store login page associated with the email, enter the password & click on submit.
- Once you’re logged in to your store, click on App in the left side of the menu.
- On the right side, you will see the list of available apps.
- Search for Choose Sort By Options app.
- Click on “Install”, if the app is not installed on your store.
- After successful installation of the app, click on “Settings”.
- Select the desired sort option from the drop sown, then click on “Save”.
- The changes would change the default sorting of the products in your front-end store.
I hope now you have a fair understanding of the feature, for issues you can write to us on email@example.com