Introduce Shipping Discounts With Upsell Alerts
What is this most important thing that you keep in mind when you are looking for an ecommerce platform? Other than the basic themes payment gateway and logistics, every online store starter needs scalability, flexibility and features for their online business to flourish. With the aim of providing a feature rich ecommerce platform, KartRocket always try to come up with some new features or apps that offers additional benefits to our clients. One such new feature is Upsell Alerts.
What Is Upsell Alerts? Why Your Store Needs It?
Upsell Alerts is a newly introduced feature in KartRocket app store that helps you to display special shipping discounts on a dynamic banner on your website. You can easily upload banner template and pre-define discount rules about the offer that you are giving.
This feature can be extremely beneficial for your store as it can help you sell more. For example, if you are offering free shipping after the total order cost extend Rs. 1000 and your customer adds a product of Rs. 750 to the cart, then he will get a notification that “Add more product of Rs. 250 to get free shipping.” This way, for the sake of saving shipping charges, your customer will purchase products on Rs.250 or more. This will you can increase your store’s sales deliberately.
Getting Started With Upsell Alerts
First of all, you need to turn on Upsell Alerts on your KartRocket store. To do this, follow these steps:
• Login to your KartRocket admin panel. Click on Apps. Search for Upsell Alerts. Change the ‘OFF’ slider to ‘ON’ and install it.
• Once it is installed, click on Settings. The following screen will appear.
• Now, choose the layout where you want your banner to be displayed like Homepage, checkout, category, login page, Facebook store, etc.
• Next, select the position of the banner like content top, content bottom, content left, etc.
• Change the status to “Enabled.”
• If you have activated either “Flat/free Shipping” or Transaction shipping app for your KartRocket store, select that app. Otherwise, you can manually define the cost of shipping and the total amount on which you are offering free shipping.
• Next, define the content that you want to display. You can also include CSS codes, as per your chosen them, for banner design.
• Click on Save, once you are done with the coding. You can define multiple places to showcase your discounts by clicking on ‘Add’ icon.
• Click on View Store or directly go to your Store. Now, your customer will be notified for the shipping discounts that you are offering.